Child friendly Platform, used to enhance your child’s learning.
Frog allows our teachers to create fun and engaging online learning resources whilst engaging pupils with technology. Frog’s simple drag and drop system allows students and teachers to build almost anything they can find on the internet (videos, apps, wikis) in the safe environment of the school.
Frog is used a bit like an Intranet because it’s the first place students and teachers go to at the start of the day. Everyone can choose how their Frog looks so they have a completely personalised experience.
Because Frog is so powerful, all the leading education providers integrate with it. Teachers can access everything they need in a day with a couple of clicks – making Frog the glue that links all the school systems together. Frog really is head and shoulders above everything else out there. If you don’t believe us, just ask a teacher to show you!
You will also find our Parent Page on Frog where letters, information and our online booking system can be found.
Frog enables ordinary people to do extraordinary things.
How can Frog be used at home with your children?
- Frog Play – online learning to support all areas of the curriculum.
- Follow links on their class page to reinforce learning
What happens if I get a purple ‘I am Learning’ screen when I log into Frog Play?
- Log back into Frog using the Google Chrome internet browser.
What if I do not have access to a computer at home?
- Frog works with most tablets and smart phones with 3G access - you will need to be able to open and read PDF files to view certain letters. On some devices navigation is quite tricky so we recommend using either a desktop computer of a Laptop
Where do I go to login to Frog and where do I get a user name and password from?
- You can click the Frog logo at the bottom of this page or even click here.
- Each child from Year 2 onwards is provided with their own login user name and password, details are held with their class teacher.
- If you are a parent please contact the school office and they will inform you of the generic parent login account.
I do not have access to the internet, a computer or a mobile device?
- We have provided a computer in the reception area at both schools for parents and carers to use.
Executive Head Teacher Mrs. C Clarke
Wood Green Junior School
Tel: 0121 556 0377